Thank you to all of the competitors, spectators, Legends and of course the officials … [Read More...]
The Australian Muscle Car Masters is ready to roll out!
This year’s MCM is a revamped, revived retro experience for all motorsport fans and muscle car lovers.
Off-track attractions include ‘meet and greet’ sessions with legend race drivers, a mega show n’ shine for road registered muscle cars and merchandise alley.
– Recreation of the Ron Hodgson Toranas on a fully loaded Transporter, immortalised at Bathurst 1973
– The Aussie Muscle Car Run will be flagged off by Allan Moffat on Sunday; a collection of fantastic cars raising money for a great cause
– Gil Tucker, the TV Star of Cop Shop, plus Mad Max 1 and the face of Torana Hatchback from the 70’s, joined by a collective of old and newer NSW Highway Patrol Cars
– A Collection of Bo Seton racecars, plus an on track tribute including his son Glenn and grandson Aaron (Sunday only)
– A selection of GTR XU-1 road car Toranas celebrating this year’s Torana-only race, with special guest Don Holland to present Awards to placegetters.
– John Goss to unveil his 1976 Bathurst Concept Car surrounded by a collective of Falcon Coupes.
– Significant cars from the 1979 Repco Reliability on display, along with HDT Team Members.
– Ray Kaleda Static Display and on track Parade (Sunday only).
– Australian Beach and Outback Display with Palm Trees, Surfboards and, of course, Panelvans!
– The ’77 Moffat Ford Dealer-inspired Mustang on display.
– And of course, the Legends! SOme of the greats joining us are Allan Moffat, Colin Bond, John Bowe, Bill Brown, Gary Cooke, Peter Doulman, John French, Brian Foley, John Goss, Allan Grice, Bob Holden, Don Holland, Bob Muir, Charlie O’Brien, Larry Perkins, Barry, Glenn and Aaron Seton, Bob Watson, and more!
Allan Moffat will also be on hand in The Garage Cafe (level 1, main pit building) at 9:00am, 10:30am and 2:30pm on Sunday to sell and sign copies of his new book, Climbing The Mountain.
The PROGRAM is full of fantastic features and racing:
– Heritage Touring Cars (Group C/A)
– Historic Touring Cars to 1964 (Group Nb)
– Historic Touring Cars 1965-72 (Group Nc)
– Sports Sedans (National level)
– Kumho V8 Touring Cars (superseded V8 Supercars)
– Production Touring Cars
– Historic Touring Cars of NSW Torana Challenge, celebrating 45 years of Bathurst
– Master Blasts demos featuring 30 of the countries historic and significant races from the last 50 years
Other track sessions will be confirmed in the coming weeks.
Spectators are admitted free of charge to the competitors paddock and undercover grandstand, and kids 15 and under are FREE!
Buy your tickets online and save.
Saturday Adult: $27.38 online/$40 at the gate
Saturday Concession: $22.15 onine/$35 at the gate
Sunday Adult: $43.05 online/$55 at the gate
Sunday Concession: $27.38 online/$40 at the gate
2 Day Adult: $58.73 online/$70 at the gate
2 Day Concession: $43.05 online/$55 at the gate
Family Sunday: $126.65 online/$150 at the gate