Thank you to all of the competitors, spectators, Legends and of course the officials … [Read More...]
Treat yourself, friends and family, or a group of clients to something extra special with the Valvoline Pit Lane Premier Suite!
The Valvoline Pit Lane Premier Suite includes:
– An exclusive one hour hosted Q&A at midday with some of the MCM Legends (Legends to be confirmed)
– VIP Parking on site
– General Admission Access ticket included (Trackside/Paddock/Grandstand/ Pit Roof)
– In-suite live TV coverage, plus one event program for each guest
– Morning Tea from 9:00am
– Gourmet Buffet Lunch – Reserved dining, with allocated seating.
– Afternoon Tea
– Soft drinks and water included, brewed tea and coffee all day, alcohol available after 11am (cash bar).
When: Sunday, June 10, 2018
Where: Hinxman Room, Sydney Motorsport Park
Dress: Smart Casual
Parking: Behind the Grandstand, access via Gate C, Peter Brock Drive (across from Alpha Hotel)
Gates open 6:30am, Suite Open from 9:00am, closes approx. 5:30pm
Cost: Adult (18yrs and Over) AU$155
Youth (15yrs and Under) AU$75
ARDC MEMBER PRICING AU$105.70
ARDC Member Pit Lane Premier Suite AU$63.95
Youth ARDC Pit Lane Premier Suite (15 and under) AU$43.05
NB: ARDC Members will be validated
<a class=”fasc-button fasc-size-large fasc-type-glossy fasc-rounded-medium ico-fa fasc-ico-before fa-shopping-cart fasc-style-bold” style=”background-color: #eb2121; color: #ffffff;” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener” href=”https://wl.eventopia.co/event/2018-Australian-Muscle-Car-Masters/356031?afflky=AustralianMuscleCarMasters”>BUY NOW</a>
Formerly known as the Pit Straight Car Club Corral, the new Classic Cars & Coffee display at this year’s Muscle Car Masters will feature YOUR precious metal and Car Club members on the Skid Circuit (Figure 8) track in the North Paddock; right in the heart of the action on the Sunday of the event. And yes, there will be excellent coffee to boot!
Accepted registrants receive free entry to the Masters; display parking in the heart of SMSP, and get to enjoy everything the day has to offer on us – just for showing off your pride and joy. So, what are you waiting for?
– Cars are subject to approval by the MCM committee. You must include a photograph of your vehicle for consideration.
– Drivers are encouraged to stay for the duration of the Sunday event as a display vehicle.
– Car clubs wanting to display together are encouraged to organise into their own groups off-site and enter the venue at the same time as early as possible to ensure you are parked together.
– One entry pass will be emailed to each driver/owner; all other passengers must hold a valid entry ticket. Buying online before the day saves time and money at the gate – a link will be provided in your acceptance pack.
– Drivers registered to bring their vehicles into the Cars n Coffee display can receive a discount on the Pit Lane Premier Suite, our corporate catered suite. Discount is equal to the price of the Sunday GA ticket. Full details of how to receive the discount will be in your acceptance pack.
Can’t touch this… From 1968 to 1988 – tin top Muscle Cars from the BIG 3 on track at MCM18
During the upcoming Queens Birthday long weekend June 9th – 11th, Sydney Motorsport Park invites owners of Holden, Ford and Chrysler limited production performance-oriented Muscle Cars to an on and off track experience never before offered at the event – MC Hammer Time!
With a full listing of relevant makes/models attached we invite those who can ‘cut the mustard’ and able to go on track complete with race numbers on doors and a trick windscreen banner. Saturday you’ll be on track in a dedicated session of 15mins, plus another session Sunday morning of 15mins combined with tickets for two to the Pit Lane Premier Corporate Suite (Sunday only).
Over the TWO days of the event your car will be featured prominently inside the Pit Area on display with the following processes required for acceptance:
– CAMS Level 1 licence (available from SMSP from Friday 9th June in the Hinxman Room at no cost)
– CAMS approved Helmet (must bear an Australian Standards approved decal) AS1698
– Radiator overflow catch can
– Long sleeved top and bottom clothing with enclosed footwear (not Polyester)
– Cars must be of ‘period original’ depiction with vehicles displaying period wheels and colours
The costs is $300 (inclusive of GST). You will receive:
– 2 x 15 minute sessions on track
– A set of Door numbers / windscreen banner
– Dedicated Muscle Car Hammer Time Pit area set up on skidpan (tents/portable shade advised)
– Tender Vehicle Pass
– 2 x VIP Entry tickets to Corporate Area includes food/beverage Sunday only (Alcohol not included – CASH BAR)
– 2 X Competitor Passes
*Private practice (Friday afternoon) which is highly advisable if you have never driven at SMSP before, details TO BE ADVISED.
It should also be noted this is NOT RACING – you form up on the dummy grid and roll out providing ‘spirited demonstrations’. For an application form, simply send an email and include a picture of the proposed entry to Todd Martin – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0428 487 981.
Listing of eligible Muscle Cars for MC HAMMER TIME
CHRYSLER Valiant VH 4 Door Pacer
Valiant Charger in all engine / drivetrain combinations
XR 289 in all model variations to include Falcon / Fairmont / GT
XT 302 in all model variations to include Falcon / Fairmont / GT
XW 302 / 351 in all model variations to include Falcon / Futura / Fairmont / GS / GT / Phase 1 and 2
XW Fairmont GT (export vehicle) in V8 engine configuration
XY 302 / 351 in all model variations to include Falcon / Futura / Fairmont / GS / GT / Phase 3
XY Fairmont GT (export vehicle) in V8 engine configuration
XA 302 / 351 in all model variations to include Falcon / Futura / Fairmont / GS / GT / RPO / Superbird
XB 302 / 351 in all model variations to include Falcon / Futura / Fairmont / GS / GT / J.Goss Special
XC 302 / 351 in all model variations to include Falcon / Fairmont / GS / GXL / Falcon Cobra
Capri in all engine configurations including RS3100 (1974 Aus release models)
Perana (South African imported model)
XD Falcon / Fairmont / ESP in V8 engine configuration
XE Falcon / Fairmont / ESP in V8 engine configuration
HK / HT and HG GTS Monaro in 186S and all V8 engine configurations
LC / LJ GTR and XU-1 models
HQ V8 engine configurations to include models Belmont / Kingswood / Premier / Monaro GTS / SS / Monaro LS
LH Torana V8 engine configurations to include models SL / SLR / SLR 5000 / Option L34
LX Torana V8 engine configurations to include models S / SL / SLR 5000 / SS / Option A9X
HJ V8 engine configurations to include models Belmont / Kingswood / Premier / Monaro GTS / Monaro LS
HX V8 engine configurations to include models Belmont / Kingswood / Premier / Monaro GTS / LE
HZ V8 engine configurations to include Kingswood / Premier / Holden GTS
VB Commodore V8 engine configurations
VC Commodore V8 engine configurations to include Commodore and HDT variants
VH Commodore V8 engine configurations to include Commodore SS and HDT variants
VK Commodore V8 engine configurations to include Commodore and all HDT variants
VL Commodore V8 engine configurations to include Commodore / SS Group A / HSV Group A (Walkinshaw)
*Replicas or tributes of the above are included – HOWEVER they must externally feature a majority of the period paint schemes and wheels. For example a HX Kingswood with 18 inch ‘modern designed and produced’ wheels would not be accepted. Replica or tribute race cars are invited – HOWEVER they MUST also show period signage and wheels to ensure credibility to the event.
For clarification a simple email to Todd Martin email@example.com or text photo to 0428 487 981.
Famous fast and furious take to the track at MCM18!
During the upcoming Queens Birthday long weekend June 9th – 11th, Sydney Motorsport Park invites the precious and famous metal to take to the track for two feature master Blast sessions in this year’s Muscle Car Masters!
- Open to famous race cars that don’t race anymore
- ‘Spirited Demonstration’, ie no more than 80%
- NO entry fee
- 2 x Competitor Passes
- 1 x Vehicle Tender Pass
- 1 x 15min session Saturday
- 1 x 15min session late Sunday
- Carports may* be acquired, $120 each (*limited availability)
- Friday Private Practice session at cost of $50
- Apparel – Wrist/Neck/Ankle in non-flammable material/closed in non-synthetic shoes/CAMS Approved Helmet for Speed event
For an application form, simply send an email and include a picture of the proposed entry to Todd Martin – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0428 487 981.
48-215 the real age of ‘tin top’ racing where men were men and Michelins were nervous.
During the upcoming Queens Birthday long weekend June 9th – 11th Sydney Motorsport Park invites owners of Holden Humpys whether they are in FX or FJ form that have race history from whatever background. Appendix J cars and those that currently run in various classes at all levels are invited to Sydney Motorsport Park where you’ll witness a great selection of Aussie and export period Muscle.
All cars are invited over the two days of the event, with your cars featured prominently inside the Pit Area on display in specially designed locations (can be stored securely overnight), close to all the action with ticketing provided for both driver and passenger free of charge.
We’re also including Parade Laps during the event led by an authentic pace car and why I hear you ask there isn’t the ability to go a bit faster? Well that gets back to numbers of Humpy’s AND the variation in owner/driver ability…. ( In other words we’d need a field of at least 25 log booked and together as a group). This is a precursor to ‘hopefully’ getting a category up and running for the 2019 Return to Fathers Day event’ of Humpys and models up to 1964 including FE/C and EJ/H!
We’d love to see the colours and those friendly shapes from the era so the last 3 generations of motorsport fans can see where ‘tin top racing really started.
For details of entry and ticketing to the event, simply email Todd Martin with a picture of your ‘HUMPY’.
EMAIL – Click Here
0428 487 981
During the upcoming Queens Birthday long weekend of June 9th – 11th, Sydney Motorsport Park invites owners of Holden HK-modelled Monaros in all engine configurations and entry levels.
We also will be recreating the famous Warwick Yellow white bodysuit photo with an onsite static display of the car, plus at dedicated times our Monaro model will appear for photo opportunities.
Combine that with Parade Laps over the two days of the event and the fact your car will be featured in a prominent display inside the Pit Area to celebrate 50 years of the fabulous HK Monaro we reckon it’s a great experience to be celebrated. We welcome all cars to the event that are presented ‘period in depiction’ with period colours and wheels with a special Warwick Yellow 327 car chosen as a signature car of the event and utilised in our purpose built photo shoot room contained in the ARDC Administration building.
As part of the event we’re happy to provide two tickets with vehicles required to be on display over both Saturday and Sunday of the event. Provisions are available to keep them onsite securely overnight and you can take the option of spoiling yourself by going corporate on the Sunday including a Legends Lunch and all day grazing with Food and Beverage as part of the package. *costs apply
To apply simply email me with a picture of your Monaro and we’ll email you all the relevant information as we celebrate the 50th Anniversary of what many say was the most stylish Australian car from the Golden Era – the HK Monaro!
email – email@example.com
0428 487 981